11 December 2020 (9:00-18:00 UTC+3) (8 hours)
- Introduction to Powerproject
- Powerproject BIM screen areas
- Working with 3D BIM model
- Visual planning using 3D BIM model
- 4D Timeline simulations
- Saving images, flipbook and video outputs
- Working with revision 3D BIM models
- Merging and grouping multiple model files and adding site objects
- Customizing BIM views and layouts
- Baseline comparison with 4D comparison simulations
- Generating quality reports
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for those who are new to 4D-BIM planning & scheduling with Powerproject as well as need a full overview starting with the basics of creating projects through to tracking progress and reporting and who need a practical course focused on project management in house building.
This course targets Project Managers, Project Control Managers, Project Control Engineers, Planning and Scheduling Engineers and others interested in managing projects successfully or willing to contribute to project success.
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to gain practical experience of how to use Powerproject to manage house building and commercial projects with 4D-BIM methodology.
Official certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program and those who complete the course will earn 8 PDU.