This 24-hours course provides hands-on experience of Primavera P6 solution. Participants will gain a thorough background in the concepts and techniques of planning and scheduling and gain confidence using Primavera P6 in a project environment.
16 December 2020 (09:00-18:00 UTC+3) (8 hours) – Session 1
- Introduction to Training and Primavera P6
- Creating a Project Plan
- Creating a New Project
- Defining Calendars
- Creating a Primavera Project WBS
- Adding Activities and Organizing Under the WBS
- Formatting the Display
- Adding Relationships
17 December 2020 (09:00-18:00 UTC+3) (8 hours) – Session 2
- Activity Network View
- Group, Sort and Layouts
- Printing and Reports
- Scheduling Options and Setting a Baseline
- Updating an Un-Resourced Schedule
- User and Admin Preferences and Scheduling Options
- Creating Roles and Resources
18 December 2020 (09:00-18:00 UTC+3) (8 hours)– Session 3
- Assigning Roles, Resources and Expenses
- Resource Optimization
- Updating a Resourced Schedule
- Other Methods of Organizing Project Data (Activity Codes and UDF)
- Global Change
- Managing the Enterprise Environment
- Multiple Project Scheduling
- Earned Value Management
- Q & A
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for those who are new to planning & scheduling with Primavera P6 as well as need a full overview starting with the basics of creating projects through to tracking progress and reporting and who need a practical course focused on project management in house building.
This course targets Project Managers, Project Control Managers, Project Control Engineers, Planning and Scheduling Engineers and others interested in managing projects successfully or willing to contribute to project success.
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to gain practical experience of how to use Primavera P6 to manage projects.
Official certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program and those who complete the course will earn 24 PDU.