9 December 2020 (9:00-18:00 UTC+3) (8 hours) – Session 1
- Introduction to Powerproject
- Defining Calendars
- Creating a Project
- Linking Types and Creating Relationships
- Structuring a Project and Organizing Under WBS
- Code Libraries
- Line of Balance
- Customizing the Views
- Updating an Un-resourced Schedule
10 December 2020 (9:00-18:00 UTC+3) (8 hours) – Session 2
- Hammock and Buffer Tasks
- Task Pools and Multiple Project Scheduling
- Sort, Group and Filters
- Creating Cost Centres and Allocating Costs and Incomes
- Cost Histograms
- Task Work
- Creating Permanent and Consumable Resources
- Allocating Resources
- Resource Histograms and Resource Usage Spreadsheet
- Updating a Resourced Schedule
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for those who are new to planning & scheduling with Powerproject as well as need a full overview starting with the basics of creating projects through to tracking progress and reporting and who need a practical course focused on project management.
This course targets Project Managers, Project Control Managers, Project Control Engineers, Planning and Scheduling Engineers and others interested in managing projects successfully or willing to contribute to project success.
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to gain practical experience of how to use Powerproject to manage projects.
Official certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program and those who complete the course will earn 16 PDU.