Developed with input from the construction industry, Powerproject Vision delivers a unique solution for contractors with project planners
working in a disconnected and dispersed environment.
• When starting a new project, Powerproject Vision is used to create a programme using one of the approved project templates hosted in the system
• A number of roles and fields within the project can be assigned, such as Planner, Manager, Reviewer etc.
• To work on the plan, the programme file is “checked out” to a named user, who can work on it locally in Powerproject until they are ready to submit
it back to the online portal
• Notifications can be sent when key actions are performed, such as requests to approve a plan
• Fully customised workflow manages all steps. For example, upon approval, a baseline and delivery programme can be generated
• At each step, copies of files are saved to provide a full change history