Primavera P6 Fundamentals & Advanced Training – Online
Take part in our 3 days ONLINE course on 22-23-24 April 2020 designed for construction professionals using project management methodology to reach their goals on time!
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for those who are new to project planning and scheduling with Primavera P6 as well as need a full overview starting with the basics of creating projects through to tracking progress, reporting and who need a practical course focused on project management in residentials and commercial projects.
This course targets Project Managers, Project Control Managers, Project Control Engineers, Planning and Scheduling Engineers and others interested in managing projects successfully or willing to contribute to project success.
Need a Fully Customised Training Course?
We can run training courses that are customised to your specific requirements.
The Primavera P6 training can be based on your own templates and the course notes tailored to reflect the way you run projects.
Please contact our Training Department via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For pricing, booking, course agenda and furthermore details please contact us via email: email@example.com
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to gain practical experience of how to use Primavera P6 to manage residential and commercial projects with project management methodology.
P6 Training Agenda
– Managing multiple projects
– Creating an Enterprise Project Structure and Organizational Breakdown Structure
– Creating a project and Work Breakdown Structure
– Adding Activities and Making Relationships
– Scheduling a Project and Scheduling Methods
– Adding Multiple Calendars and Assigning Constraints
– Defining Roles and Resources
– Assigning and Allocating Resources and Costs
– Analyzing Resources and Costs
– Optimizing the Project Plan
– Executing the Project
– Reporting Performance
– Import and Export Data to XML
– Creating and Updating Baselines
– Calculating Percent Complete
– S-Curve Reporting Using Earned Value Analysis
Official certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program and those who complete the course will earn 24 PDUs.
Knowledge of project management principles.
The course is inclusive of instruction, training material (Soft Copy) and Certificate of Completion.
Continuing Education Units
Professional Development and Continuing Education Units: Earns 24 PDUs.