At the end of the course, delegates will be able to gain practical experience of how to use Primavera P6 to manage residential and commercial projects with project management methodology.
P6 Training Agenda
– Managing multiple projects
– Creating an Enterprise Project Structure and Organizational Breakdown Structure
– Creating a project and Work Breakdown Structure
– Adding Activities and Making Relationships
– Scheduling a Project and Scheduling Methods
– Adding Multiple Calendars and Assigning Constraints
– Defining Roles and Resources
– Assigning and Allocating Resources and Costs
– Analyzing Resources and Costs
– Optimizing the Project Plan
– Executing the Project
– Reporting Performance
– Import and Export Data to XML
– Creating and Updating Baselines
– Calculating Percent Complete
– S-Curve Reporting Using Earned Value Analysis
Official certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program and those who complete the course will earn 24 PDUs.
Knowledge of project management principles.
The course is inclusive of instruction, training material (Soft Copy) and Certificate of Completion.
Continuing Education Units
Professional Development and Continuing Education Units: Earns 24 PDUs.