At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
– Creating a schedule showing the build stages for different house types
– Loading quantity, Productivity rates, Unit rates into schedule and analyzing data on histograms
– Creating Line of Balance Diagrams and Optimizing Resources
– Creating Multiple tasks per one line or Repetitive works planning
– Pulling out reports showing the jobs for each sub-contractor from the main project schedule
– Including pre-construction activities, like the land program in your overall plan
– Schedule Quality Check by DCMA, CIOB or other customized standards
– Creating full 4D-BIM Schedule from 3D model
– Quantities take off from 3D model and applying into schedule
– Combining current Primavera P6 or MS Project schedules with 3D Model
– Merging IFC Models from different entities
– Progress Update on the project
– Progress Update on the project through Mobile Application
– Comparing of current project against baseline/baselines using 3D Models
– Displaying timeline simulations of 4D Project schedule
– Producing high quality printed or electronic output, including borders, annotations, timeline simulations and videos
– Producing customized presentation of schedule, reporting formats (Tabular, S-curve etc.)
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for those who are new to 4D-BIM planning & scheduling with Powerproject as well as need a full overview starting with the basics of creating projects through to tracking progress and reporting and who need a practical course focused on project management in house building.
This course targets Project Managers, Project Control Managers, Project Control Engineers, Planning and Scheduling Engineers and others interested in managing projects successfully or willing to contribute to project success.