This webinar covers the display of resource movements between location points of the projects with Line of Balance diagrams.
Linear planning methodology aims to preserve the productivity rates of resources when moving on to different locations, to minimize the waiting times between the resources. Attend the webinar and we’ll even give you a fully working copy to try for 30 days.
This webinar will briefly demonstrate how to:
- Creating code libraries represent build stages and locations
- Assigning codes to the related tasks
- Creating Line of Balance diagram and editing the view
- Adjusting the activities based on stoppages
- Preventing the clashes between different resource crews
- Reporting options
- Questions & Answer